Covidence is a tool designed to streamline production of high-quality evidence reviews. The Covidence tool can be used during the screening, data extraction, and quality assessment process.
Covidence can be used to:
- import references from citation management tools and databases,
- deduplicate records,
- track each citation throughout the screening and data extraction steps,
- add tags and notes to citations that all team members can view,
- create PRISMA flowcharts for projects,
- bulk upload PDFs for full-text review,
- build and customize data extractions forms.
Access to Covidence is available for Emory University faculty, students, and staff. Non-Emory University team members can be added to projects once created.
To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current Emory University email address (@emory.edu).
- Go to https://www.covidence.org/organizations/5E_Ga/signup
- Enter your information (using your “@emory.edu” email address) and click the “Request Invitation” button
- Accept the invitation in your email
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account.
Covidence Academy is a web-based resource guide that provides help on understanding systematic review methodology as well as tips and tricks on using the Covidence platform.
Covidence 101 webinar
Offered monthly, the Covidence 101 webinar includes a live demo of the tool and showcases popular features. Recorded webinar sessions are also available for viewing.
If you have any questions about this tool, please Ask A Librarian.