Covidence is a tool designed to streamline production of high-quality evidence reviews. The Covidence tool can be used during the screening, data extraction, and quality assessment process.
- import references from citation management tools and databases,
- deduplicates records,
- track each citation throughout screening and data extraction,
- add tags and notes to citations that all team members can view,
- create PRISMA flowcharts for projects,
- bulk upload PDFs for full-text review.
Access to Covidence is available for Emory University faculty, students, and staff. Non-Emory University team members can be added to projects once created.
To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current Emory University email address (@emory.edu).
- Go to https://www.covidence.org/organizations/5E_Ga/signup
- Enter your information (using your “@emory.edu” email address) and click the “Request Invitation” button
- Accept the invitation in your email
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account.
Getting Started with Covidence
This web guide includes instructional pages on
- Creating a review
- Getting started with Covidence
- Accepting an invitation to join a review
- Signing in and out of Covidence
- Inviting reviewers to a review
Covidence 101 webinar
Offered monthly, the Covidence 101 webinar includes a live demo of the tool and showcases popular features. Recorded webinar sessions are also available for viewing.
If you have any questions about this tool, please Ask A Librarian.