Computers in the Library print to the EaglePrint stations. Black and white printers are located on both levels near the computers, and a color printer is located on Plaza Level in the copy area. Print jobs may be released at any EaglePrint station on campus. To pay for prints, current faculty, staff, or students can use EmoryCard; alumni, affiliates or visitors must use Emory guest copy card which may be purchased at the Library Information Desk. When sending a job, you must identify the job with Emory netID and then assign a name to the document to be printed; those who use a guest copy card will identify with the number printed on front of the card. At the print station, swipe your Emory card to view your available print jobs.
Additional information about printing is available at Emory's EaglePrint website.
EaglePrint installers for use with personal computers can be found at Emory's SoftwareExpress website.
Rates for Emory Card printing:
Black & White Printing & Copying
- Single-sided: $0.07 per page
- Double-sided: $0.05 per page
Color Printing & Copying
- Single-sided: $0.30 per page
- Double-sided: $0.20 per page
To add value to an Emory card, visit EmoryCard Services.
Photocopy machines are located on the Plaza Level, in the copy area near the back of the Library, and upstairs in the study area near the bookstacks.
- Visitors can purchase pre-paid copy cards at the Information Desk.
- To add value to an Emory card, go online at http://studentfinancials.emory.edu/how-to-add-funds.aspx
- Costs for copies: Black&White 8 cents per single-sided sheet; Color 50 cents per single-sided shee
- Photocopiers are available all hours the library is open.
WARNING CONCERNING COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS. The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. The person using the equipment is liable for any copyright infringement.
Scanning is free, patrons can scan and edit in B&W, grayscale, and color, and files can be saved to a USB thumb drive or emailed as an attachment.