Current Emory University faculty, staff, or students may request copies of articles or loan of books not available at Emory Libraries by using the Interlibrary Loan service. Articles will usually be delivered electronically within 1-2 business days, and books delivered within 10 days.
- Submit requests electronically via the ILLIAD Interlibrary Loan system.
- Course textbooks cannot be requested via this service
- Requested items must be for private study and individual research only
- Requests for copies are limited to one article per issue of a journal or one chapter per book
- Requests can be made to borrow complete books
- All requests must comply with current United States copyright law
For more information about Emory Libraries' Interlibrary Loan service, see "ILL Policies and Procedures."