The Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library leases a number of software analysis tools that are essential to public health research. The software can be found in the Specialized Software Lab, located on the Plaza level of the WHSC Library. Access to these computers is limited to individuals with an Emory netID and password.
Quantitative Data Analysis Software
Qualitative Data Analysis Software
Data Management Software
|Epi Info 7||MAXQDAplus 11||ArcGIS 10.1||CSPro|
|MatLab||NVivo 10||QGIS 2.0.1||Microsoft Access|
|R 3.0.2||ENVI 5.0||Microsoft Excel|
|SAS 9.3||GeoDa 1.4.0|
|SPSS Statistics 20||Google Earth|
|Stata 12||SatScan 9.1.1|
In addition, the WHSCL Data Blog features information on a host of software packages and tools that are useful for public health research. Visit the blog to find helpful online tutorials and resource guides.
The Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library has a vast eBook collection that contains many useful electronic reference books for various statistical packages.
- Applied Medical Statistics using SAS, by Geoff Der & Brian S Everitt, 2012
- Biostatistics with R: An Introduction to Statistics Through Biological Data, by Babak Shahbaba, 2012
- Interpreting quantitative data with SPSS, by Rachad Antonius, 2003
- SPSS for Starters and 2nd Level, by Ton J Cleophas, 2016
- The NVivo qualitative project book, by Patricia Bazeley & Lyn Richards, 2000