Resources and opportunities for educators to improve their teaching effectiveness
- AMEE's Essential Skills in Medical Education: Sponsored by The Association for Medical Education in Europe, this course addresses the basic skills and competencies of medical educators to make them effective instructors.
- Educause: "Nonprofit association whose mission is to advance higher education by promoting the intelligent use of information technology."
- Harvard Macy Institute: With a grant from the Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation, the Harvard Macy Institute was beguin in 1994 as a joint collaboration among the Schools of Medicine, Graduate School of Education, and Business School at Harvard University. The Institute's mission is to "develop the strategies and skills required to lead organizational change and drive innovation" in health care education.
- IDEA Center Notes on Learning: "Nonprofit organization whose mission is to serve colleges and universities committed to improving learning, teaching, and leadership performance."
- MERC: "The Medical Education Research Certificate (MERC) program is intended to provide the knowledge necessary to understand the purposes and processes of medical education research, to become informed consumers of the medical education research literature, and to be effective collaborators in medical education research. Alone, MERC is not intended to produce independent medical education researchers."