- PubMed; Find peer-reviewed articles using this major database; search using key words, focused medical subject headings, ethnicities, geographic terms. Save and share results using MyNCBI.
- EMBASE; Locate additional biomedical articles database including on global and environmental health.
- Global Health Database Search for research reports, standards, dissertations, conference proceedings, annual reports, public health, developing country information.
Track Specific Diseases
Country Profiles and Surveys
- African Index Medicus
- Index Medicus for the Eastern Mediterranean Region
- EurasiaHealth Knowledge Network
- Indian Medlars Centre
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
Policy and Development
- Web of Science Find articles from the top soci-economic and biomedical journals; use the analysis feature to identify which organizations or researchers are the most productive.
- Popline Indexes literature in the fields of reproductive health, family planning, and population policy for all countries, and covers related topics such as AIDS, maternal and child health, and demography for developing countries.
- OECDiLibrary Full-text access to publications of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development; includes annuals, outlooks, policy reviews, conference proceedings, analytical reports, guidelines, working papers, periodicals, and statistical databases.
- PAIS International Articles, books and some government documents in the areas of public policy, social policy and the social sciences
- ELDIS A gateway to global development information on international development issues
- World Bank eLibrary A collection of the World Bank’s publications, reports, working papers and other related documents; All texts are searchable by both topic and region, and available in full-text.
- World Bank Topics in Development Links to wide-range of reports and data on social development, Millenium Development Goals, public sector governance.