The Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library is located at 1462 Clifton Road in Atlanta, Georgia. The 1462 Building is in front of the O. Wayne Rollins Research Center, and the entrance is on the plaza level across from the Whitehead Biomedical Research Building. (See Campus Map.)
Due to the current construction around the WHSC Library, please see below for directions to get to the Library's etnrance.
For comprehensive driving instructions from all locations, see Directions.
From Michael Street Parking Deck:
- Take the walkway from the Michael Street deck to Level 3.
- Walk around the Whitehead Biomedical Research Building to the Plaza level entrance. Information Desk staff will permit entrance during operating hours.
- Cross the one-way street to the SPH plaza (CNR building will be on the left and GCR is straight ahead).
- Continue on the walkway to the right.
- Stay on walkway and pass the Rollins Research building on the right.
- Take the stairs that lead down to Plaza (Whitehead Research Building is on the right) and WHSC Library entrance is on the left.
- Desk staff will permit entrance during operating hours.
Parking is available at Michael Street Parking Deck; for details and rates see Parking.
Disabled Persons Access: For directions, click here.
Emory University Hospital Clinical Branch Library
Room H-140, EUH
Phone: 404-727-3090 Fax: 404-727-3033
Emory University Hospital Midtown Clinical Branch Library
1st Floor, Room 1312, Davis-Fischer Building
Grady Clinical Branch Library
1st floor, Glenn Building
Emory Saint Joseph's Bellman Library